Eesh!
Lately when I've been sleeping I have been sleeping light but last night was horrible! I decided to go to bed early (around 9/9:30 pm). I laid in bed watching tv dozing off and on. Unfortunately I had severe cramps on my sides when I first laid down and everytime I rolled over in bed - it was awful! I just had to stop moving until the pain went away. :( I tried putting a pillow under my belly (thinking the weight was pulling my side) and it helped a little bit... Then when I woke up this morning my hips were aching terribly... I told Derrick that thank goodness I haven't had this all along. Even sitting in a car is getting uncomfortable and I have to lean the seat back a little (at least in his car).
All in all, I can honestly say that I have had a good pregnancy so far. I didn't experience extreme nausea (aka puking) just a little queasy feeling. I have felt good physically all along. I haven't had intense and/or weird cravings (although Derrick has been eating more all along and weird stuff too and making up for that lack on my part LOL). I haven't had swelling in my hands or feet... I've been very lucky I say. :) So if I can now make it through the next 4 or 5 weeks I will be very fortunate. So please forgive any whining I might post from this point on. :D
All in all, I can honestly say that I have had a good pregnancy so far. I didn't experience extreme nausea (aka puking) just a little queasy feeling. I have felt good physically all along. I haven't had intense and/or weird cravings (although Derrick has been eating more all along and weird stuff too and making up for that lack on my part LOL). I haven't had swelling in my hands or feet... I've been very lucky I say. :) So if I can now make it through the next 4 or 5 weeks I will be very fortunate. So please forgive any whining I might post from this point on. :D




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home