A Baby Story

Monday, November 21, 2005

Danger



Lately Elizabeth has been a tooting machine. And they all haven't been unnoticeable if you know what I mean. Man... Some of them make you want to clear out of the room and some are so loud you wonder if it was her that made that noise!

I'm not sure what's causing it unless it's one of the newer fruits we have been giving her. But she has been farting a lot! Not to say she has farted before in her life but the number of times has increased at least by 3 times the amount.

It's funny to us while at home but I'm hoping she doesn't do too many farts in public... People might think it is us!

P.S. If you wondering where I got the danger sign - I created it at this website: http://www.warninglabelgenerator.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home