A Baby Story

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Sick Mommy

Today I called in sick to work. I felt like crap and I sounded like... well I don't know what I sounded like... It wasn't my normal voice let's just say. I have never been sick so much in my whole life - and then I have a baby and bam I'm sick a lot... I guess it's the tired factor or being run down that is allowing me to get sick but man I'm tired of having colds!

I had to drive my mom to a doctor's appointment first thing in the morning so I was originally going to go into work a little late. But after dropping my mom off at her house, I went home and went to bed. It was nice to get some rest and just take it easy.

Derrick had dropped off Elizabeth at daycare this morning and then he picked her up after work. She cried the whole way home. He's not sure why she was that way but as usual she stopped as soon as she got in my arms. Such a stinker!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy J said...

I know what you mean. I was sick once while pregnant but have been sick a few times since Brooke was born in April. I am not sure what that is about.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home