Shopping Trip
Today after leaving work at 5:00pm, I picked Elizabeth up from daycare. When I got there she was still napping - I hate to wake her up when she's sleeping... She was upset too when I did it and I can't say I blame her. Elizabeth cried as I drove away from daycare.
I had to get a gift for my girlfriend's son's birthday party tomorrow so we went clothes shopping. I figured while I was out I would look for some warmer outfits for Elizabeth. Elizabeth was good after I had driven a couple miles. She was also good in the store babbling away while I walked around the store with her. She tried grabbing onto different clothes in the store and I kept telling her it was too big or too small for her. I did get her two outfits while there.
This morning was funny because when we dropped her off at daycare the teacher noticed that we had brought some more jarred food. She said 'oh good! I already had marked down that she needed more food on your slip.' Her teacher in the afternooon also remarked on how well she has been eating. She now gets breakfast of cereal and fruit in the morning and then her usual lunch of a veggie and fruit and sometimes cereal.
They have asked us a couple times if they can give her cheerio's but we are still hesitant on doing it... I know she is curious about eating them because she is always grabbing across the table for the other kids cheerios.
I had to get a gift for my girlfriend's son's birthday party tomorrow so we went clothes shopping. I figured while I was out I would look for some warmer outfits for Elizabeth. Elizabeth was good after I had driven a couple miles. She was also good in the store babbling away while I walked around the store with her. She tried grabbing onto different clothes in the store and I kept telling her it was too big or too small for her. I did get her two outfits while there.
This morning was funny because when we dropped her off at daycare the teacher noticed that we had brought some more jarred food. She said 'oh good! I already had marked down that she needed more food on your slip.' Her teacher in the afternooon also remarked on how well she has been eating. She now gets breakfast of cereal and fruit in the morning and then her usual lunch of a veggie and fruit and sometimes cereal.
They have asked us a couple times if they can give her cheerio's but we are still hesitant on doing it... I know she is curious about eating them because she is always grabbing across the table for the other kids cheerios.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home