A Baby Story

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

We got home tonight around 5:15pm and it was already getting dark outside. We passed several trick-or-treaters on our street. We got home and got Elizabeth dressed up in her costume so that we could answer the door with her. We were hoping to catch our neighbors home with their twins so we could see what they got dressed up as but they were driving away as we were pulling in our driveway. We did take her to two of our neighbors and they gave us candy.

We weren't going to their houses for that purpose but it was a nice gesture. Our next door neighbor invited us in to visit for awhile but we were worried about getting kids at our door and us not being home. We probably should have taken up their offer because we only got one kid the whole night! What a let down! But we made a short Darth Vader very happy since Derrick threw a handful of candy in his bag. I heard him telling his dad that he got a lot!

Here's some pictures of us holding our Eeyore:


I still had my 'costume' on from work. I dressed up as a baseball player.



She was gnawing on a wrapped smarties roll while Daddy held her.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy J said...

She is adorable in her costume! We didn't have many kids either. I guess it was a slow year.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home