A Baby Story

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Horse Warming Party

Today my girlfriend and her husband had a horse warming party and like her invitation stated - you read it right not a house warming party but a horse warming party. They recently had moved their two horses home to their property after building their barn by themselves. Mother Nature was kind and the weather was nice and sunny for their party.

Some pictures of the horses (and my girlfriend):



We went out and saw the horses in their field and Elizabeth giggled as Bandit (the paint horse) came closer to sniff at her. Or maybe he thought her little hands were carrots. Dolly (the brown mare) stayed there for a minute but then walked off.

My girlfriend's cousin's kids were interested in Elizabeth. Especially the middle child Hannah who kept coming over and talking with her. While we ate dinner she played with Elizabeth and kept her entertained.

Here they are together:


While I was holding Elizabeth she was being silly and kept leaning her head back to look at me upside down. As she was laughing, I looked at her tooth and was surprised to see a second tooth had pushed through!!! It probably contributed to her fever yesterday.

I didn't notice it until we got to the party that the shoes we put on Elizabeth (which had a horse patch for the velcro part of the shoe) looked like Bandit - it was a white and brown paint horse. I never put two and two together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home