This is the story of a new baby coming to the Swartz household... Follow the adventures of a cutie pie baby and the parents learning how to care for her as well as other household events.
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Poop Scoop
Elizabeth is starting to get firmer poops! I know not something everyone wants to hear about but I'm sure the parents out there can relate. But it does show that Elizabeth is growing up and her body is adapting to her diet.
And here I thought you had put Elizabeth to work scooping dog poop already! I agree it is a very strange thing to see a firm poop when you are used to those BM diapers!
1 Comments:
And here I thought you had put Elizabeth to work scooping dog poop already! I agree it is a very strange thing to see a firm poop when you are used to those BM diapers!
Post a Comment
<< Home