Chattering Teeth
I discovered this evening that Elizabeth's tooth popped through on her top gum. The reason I knew this: she was tapping her bottom teeth against her top tooth and making a chattering noise.
It must have been bothering her a little while at daycare because they put on her sheet to bring in Orajel. She seemed fine tonight. She was tired out too. She actually went to bed at 6:30 for her nap instead of her latest norm of 7:30/8:00. I let her sleep past the two hour mark that we normally wake her up at for her last 'snack' and am praying that she sleeps through until morning.
A shot of her tooth popping through (while I made her look up):

What teeth? I don't have any teeth:

Testing out the chompers:

Happy girl:
It must have been bothering her a little while at daycare because they put on her sheet to bring in Orajel. She seemed fine tonight. She was tired out too. She actually went to bed at 6:30 for her nap instead of her latest norm of 7:30/8:00. I let her sleep past the two hour mark that we normally wake her up at for her last 'snack' and am praying that she sleeps through until morning.
A shot of her tooth popping through (while I made her look up):

What teeth? I don't have any teeth:

Testing out the chompers:

Happy girl:




1 Comments:
Wow I can see the little tooth!
Post a Comment
<< Home