A Baby Story

Monday, March 13, 2006

New Sleeping Method

Elizabeth was started on the cot today. Once she goes to the Wobbler side of the room they don't sleep in cribs anymore so they placed her on a cot while on the infant side of the room. She did very well from what they said. She took a shorter nap but she didn't fight the idea of sleeping on a cot.

Tonight Elizabeth decided she didn't want to eat anymore cheerio's so she started knocking them on the ground. I told her that it wasn't very nice that she threw them on the floor (even though the dogs didn't mind) and this is the puppy eyed look I got:


I had to turn around so she didn't see me laughing. Not sure why her nose looks so orange in the picture either...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home