A Baby Story

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

9 Month Checkup

Today Elizabeth had her 9 month appointment at the doctor's office.

Here are her current stats:
Weight: 17lb 13oz (25-50% percentile)
Height: 28 3/4" (75-90% percentile)
Head: 44 3/4 cm

As you can see above Elizabeth is a little below average for her weight and above average on her height. Not surprising on the height since her dad is so tall and as for the weight the doctor wasn't concerned since he said babies are so active at this age trying to crawl and walk.

We think Elizabeth associates the table in the room with injections. Everytime I sat or laid her down on it she started crying. Even when the doctor was trying to examine her she didn't want to be on that table. Of course it didn't help when the nurse came in towards the end of her appointment to give Elizabeth her flu shot.

We have to get Elizabeth tested for lead and anemia shortly before her one year appointment in February. They gave us the paperwork for it already - I just hope I don't lose it.

She was a good girl for the rest of the day. I thought the injection would have affected her but it didn't and she was happy go lucky every place we went to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home