Snow
Elizabeth slept from 9:45pm last night until 7:30am this morning. I don't blame her for sleeping in on a snowy day.
Today when we picked her up from daycare her slip said that she touched snow while there. What they did was brought in a bowl full of snow while Elizabeth and another baby sat at the the table and they stuck their fingers in the snow before it quickly melted in the heat of the room. The teacher said that she was interested in it and looked at her fingers while it melted.
I thought it was really neat that they did activities like that with the infants. I know the wobblers (1-2 year olds) do go outside in the push buggy but I'm glad that the infants get to do some activities as well.
Today when we picked her up from daycare her slip said that she touched snow while there. What they did was brought in a bowl full of snow while Elizabeth and another baby sat at the the table and they stuck their fingers in the snow before it quickly melted in the heat of the room. The teacher said that she was interested in it and looked at her fingers while it melted.
I thought it was really neat that they did activities like that with the infants. I know the wobblers (1-2 year olds) do go outside in the push buggy but I'm glad that the infants get to do some activities as well.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home