A Baby Story

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Frustration

As I posted earlier this week I started the weaning process which in turn does effect me in the long run. The first day or two was fine but today I am a little full so had to pump a little. I am frustrated that there are very little informational articles out on the internet about the weaning process for the MOTHER.

Now I didn't check the La Leche league but did check the American Baby website as well as the AskDrSears.com website for articles. They both talked about the baby but didn't talk about what to do for the mother when her body complains that nothing is being let out. Maybe I just didn't do enough research...

I have been giving Elizabeth lots of extra hugs, cuddles and kisses every day just so she doesn't suffer emotionally from the change - she doesn't seem to really mind and her attitude hasn't changed to the extreme that some sites warn about. We still enjoy our time together and cuddle just as close while she is feeding from a bottle so I hope she knows she is loved just as much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home