A Baby Story

Sunday, May 21, 2006

First Carousel Ride

Today my mom and I took Elizabeth to the mall to meet my girlfriend and her mom to do some shopping and get some pictures taken with my girlfriend and Elizabeth. She is putting together a scrap book to show her future baby's mom (from whom she will be adopting from) and needed some pictures of her interacting with kids. I also brought with me the photo I took of her holding Elizabeth when she was just a baby.

They had a little carnival outside the mall but it was so cold and rainy that I didn't want Elizabeth getting sick or us for that matter. We decided we would take advantage of the carousel in the food court section of the mall. Elizabeth was fine when it was standing still:


and then got a little frantic and scared when it started moving:


After this picture, she was reaching for me and then held onto me for dear life as I stood next to her. It was a little nerve wracking as she is strapped to the horse that is going up and down and I'm trying to make sure she doesn't fall off while both of her hands are grabbing me and not the pole. We did get her to enjoy it towards the end as we were telling her to look for grandma. My mom and my girlfriend's mom were waving at her while we were telling her to wave hi which she did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home