Last Day of School
for Elizabeth and Daddy. Derrick finishes teaching today and Elizabeth is done with daycare until September. We are hoping the break will help her body get back in shape from having colds and such from daycare. It will also give our bank account a chance to catch back up after having been slowly draining from paying the tuition.
Here's Elizabeth laughing at me singing to her in the van after our ride home:

Tomorrow I fly out of town to go to a conference in St. Louis. I will be gone until Thursday July 13th and will miss Derrick, Elizabeth and the animals.
Here's Elizabeth laughing at me singing to her in the van after our ride home:

Tomorrow I fly out of town to go to a conference in St. Louis. I will be gone until Thursday July 13th and will miss Derrick, Elizabeth and the animals.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home