Cha-cha-changes...
Today the baby has been pushing on my ribs with her feet. I've been uncomfortable all day so far. I have to wonder if she is trying to push herself down and out. :D My student worker looked at me today and exclaimed 'You dropped!'. Me being the wanna be blonde responded with 'I have?' My doctor had asked me this on Wednesday and I told her I wasn't sure... I don't know what to look for and nothing feels different! I'll have to look at my last couple pictures to see if I can tell. She has definitely been moving alot today. I was almost tempted to start yelling at her if she didn't stop... Hehe
My grandmother still thinks it's a boy... She doesn't want to be told and all last night at dinner she kept saying he, he, he... She also said if it doesn't have red hair we better send it back! LOL I said well we will have to get the genetic books out to see what the possibilities of that will be. I'm sure the odds are on the higher end that she will have red hair.
I still have to pack my hospital bag and make my contact list up. I've been so bad at putting this off. I think my nesting instinct has fallen by the wayside because I have been so lazy lately - not wanting to do anything.
I've also noticed my patience level at work has shortened too... I'm getting frustrated with students faster - particularly when they do stupid stuff that they should know by now not to do. I can't wait until 2/4 when I can walk out the door for 4 months unless she decides to come out earlier then I can just call into work and say sorry I won't be in until June... LOL
My grandmother still thinks it's a boy... She doesn't want to be told and all last night at dinner she kept saying he, he, he... She also said if it doesn't have red hair we better send it back! LOL I said well we will have to get the genetic books out to see what the possibilities of that will be. I'm sure the odds are on the higher end that she will have red hair.
I still have to pack my hospital bag and make my contact list up. I've been so bad at putting this off. I think my nesting instinct has fallen by the wayside because I have been so lazy lately - not wanting to do anything.
I've also noticed my patience level at work has shortened too... I'm getting frustrated with students faster - particularly when they do stupid stuff that they should know by now not to do. I can't wait until 2/4 when I can walk out the door for 4 months unless she decides to come out earlier then I can just call into work and say sorry I won't be in until June... LOL




1 Comments:
Sorry Jan! LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home