A Baby Story

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Predictions

Well I've had two predictions so far from family and friends as to the expected due date.

My one girlfriend predicts that I will have the baby on her birthday which is January 31st. She also had predicted it was a girl... (But then that was a 50/50 shot at getting it right - LOL)

Derrick predicts it will be born on February 4th since he saw that date in a dream he had (the one I wrote about before). He also had another somber dream that we would lose his grandfather on the same day the baby is born. :( I hope this isn't the case!

I have no clue when she will be born. I asked my student if she had any predictions since she has predicted two of her girlfriends pregnancies... She didn't have any idea... She just said maybe you will have a Valentine's baby (which alot of people have been saying) because girl's don't usually come on time.

So we shall see... Stay tuned! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home