Tired...
Seems lately I have been more and more tired. I go through the work day dragging and I tell myself I'm going to bed early tonight. But I don't... I get home and then I seem to wake up and end up going to bed around 11 or 11:30. I don't know if it's because I am sleeping light through the night that I'm so tired during the day or if it's just a part of being pregnant (or both).
It probably didn't help the other morning when Twister woke me up at 5:00 am crying like he was in agony. I asked him what was wrong and he stopped crying. I laid back down and he did it again while standing on his bed on the floor. I got up and ran my hands down all his body and nothing seemed to be bothering him. I don't know if he just had a bad dream or maybe caught his nail on the blanket... I ended up calling him up on the bed and then of course I had to go to the bathroom. While I was gone he took up my spot on the bed - what a guy! Being the nice mother I am (and knowing I wouldn't be able to easily move him) I went to the other side of the bed and pushed Derrick over. LOL! Derrick asked me what I was doing and I said Twister was in my spot to which he grumbled something. Later in the morning, I woke up again and went back to my side of the bed since the alarm was going to go off soon and I was able to push Twister over since Nasha had moved to the foot of the bed.
This whole episode makes me wonder if Derrick will wake when the baby is crying... He didn't hear Twister yelping at all. If the dogs growl, lick constantly, cry or do anything, it seems that I'm the one that hears it during the night. I hope when the baby is here he will wake up and not be a sound sleeper.
It probably didn't help the other morning when Twister woke me up at 5:00 am crying like he was in agony. I asked him what was wrong and he stopped crying. I laid back down and he did it again while standing on his bed on the floor. I got up and ran my hands down all his body and nothing seemed to be bothering him. I don't know if he just had a bad dream or maybe caught his nail on the blanket... I ended up calling him up on the bed and then of course I had to go to the bathroom. While I was gone he took up my spot on the bed - what a guy! Being the nice mother I am (and knowing I wouldn't be able to easily move him) I went to the other side of the bed and pushed Derrick over. LOL! Derrick asked me what I was doing and I said Twister was in my spot to which he grumbled something. Later in the morning, I woke up again and went back to my side of the bed since the alarm was going to go off soon and I was able to push Twister over since Nasha had moved to the foot of the bed.
This whole episode makes me wonder if Derrick will wake when the baby is crying... He didn't hear Twister yelping at all. If the dogs growl, lick constantly, cry or do anything, it seems that I'm the one that hears it during the night. I hope when the baby is here he will wake up and not be a sound sleeper.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home