Ugh...
Today was a hard day to get up... Derrick didn't come to bed until around 2:00am and then when he did I was wide awake for some time afterwards. We had to get up around 6:15am to get ready to go to church. Long day but I was able to get some nesting done by going through my file cabinet and tossing/recycling papers that I had no need for anymore. LOL I also found my report cards and school pictures that I was wondering about. I had fun looking through those.
I can't wait until the addition is done (so Derrick isn't analyzing it constantly...) and I can't wait until the baby's room is done so I can organize and put away all the baby stuff. Right now we have clean baby clothes and other baby items in the office, baby items in our bedroom, baby clothes and items in the living room from the shower, and baby clothes and items in the basement. AUGH! It will be nice when things can be put away and organized in the baby's room! Right now the walls that we had to rip the wallpaper off of and then spackle (the entire wall) are primed and ready for painting. But Derrick has to fix some dimples that are on the walls that didn't have wallpaper on them and then probably prime those two walls... I will post pictures of the nursery whenever it gets done... It's frustrating that we haven't gotten it finished yet but we have concentrated so heavily on the addition that the baby's room was put unintentionally on the back burner. It will get done... That's our mantra :D
Today I had terrible indigestion all day. This was the first time that I've had it for a whole day! I was so desperate I actually took two Tums (and I hate the taste of those things)... The funny part was whenever I ate I felt it go away but shortly after I stopped eating it would pop up again. It turns out Derrick had the same thing (wonder if it was sympathy indigestion pains LOL).
I can't wait until the addition is done (so Derrick isn't analyzing it constantly...) and I can't wait until the baby's room is done so I can organize and put away all the baby stuff. Right now we have clean baby clothes and other baby items in the office, baby items in our bedroom, baby clothes and items in the living room from the shower, and baby clothes and items in the basement. AUGH! It will be nice when things can be put away and organized in the baby's room! Right now the walls that we had to rip the wallpaper off of and then spackle (the entire wall) are primed and ready for painting. But Derrick has to fix some dimples that are on the walls that didn't have wallpaper on them and then probably prime those two walls... I will post pictures of the nursery whenever it gets done... It's frustrating that we haven't gotten it finished yet but we have concentrated so heavily on the addition that the baby's room was put unintentionally on the back burner. It will get done... That's our mantra :D
Today I had terrible indigestion all day. This was the first time that I've had it for a whole day! I was so desperate I actually took two Tums (and I hate the taste of those things)... The funny part was whenever I ate I felt it go away but shortly after I stopped eating it would pop up again. It turns out Derrick had the same thing (wonder if it was sympathy indigestion pains LOL).




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home