36 weeks
Wow! Here it is another week gone by on the pregnancy calendar. According to the literature, after this week the baby will be considered 'full term'. I told Derrick this and his eyes got big. LOL I still need to pack my hospital bag and make up my contact/phone listing.
Here's a belly shot of me at this weeks marker:
I got another gift today at work. My one coworker (who actually had done the planning for the shower) had to call in sick yesterday since she hadn't been feeling well since the end of last week. So she caught me as I was walking through her department and gave me her presents. :D She gave Elizabeth a beautiful pink pant and jacket set that had roses on it with a matching hat and a flowered blanket. She also gave her two golden books that were adorable, a rubber ducky that can squirt water from its mouth and two little sleeper outfits: one that says 'I love my daddy'. I was sad to see her initials on the board yesterday saying she was going to be out. She is such a great lady and I was hoping she would be able to celebrate with us.
The baby's room is now ready for painting. Derrick is going to vacumn up the dust from sanding tomorrow and then hopefully paint friday. We are trying to figure out what furniture to keep in the room (as it was our former guest room). With the addition we have been moving various furniture from room to room.
As far as the addition goes, we are hoping my girlfriend's husband will be able to help Derrick carry up the other section of sofa from the basement to the new room. And then that will be it as far as furniture we have going into the new room. We want to get an entertainment center and a TV for the room but that will happen within the next couple weeks or so. Our contractor should be dropping off the trim wood for the post tomorrow. We will see if he comes through with it. Then sometime after the 21st he will put the baseboard in (so he says).
Here's a belly shot of me at this weeks marker:
I got another gift today at work. My one coworker (who actually had done the planning for the shower) had to call in sick yesterday since she hadn't been feeling well since the end of last week. So she caught me as I was walking through her department and gave me her presents. :D She gave Elizabeth a beautiful pink pant and jacket set that had roses on it with a matching hat and a flowered blanket. She also gave her two golden books that were adorable, a rubber ducky that can squirt water from its mouth and two little sleeper outfits: one that says 'I love my daddy'. I was sad to see her initials on the board yesterday saying she was going to be out. She is such a great lady and I was hoping she would be able to celebrate with us.
The baby's room is now ready for painting. Derrick is going to vacumn up the dust from sanding tomorrow and then hopefully paint friday. We are trying to figure out what furniture to keep in the room (as it was our former guest room). With the addition we have been moving various furniture from room to room.
As far as the addition goes, we are hoping my girlfriend's husband will be able to help Derrick carry up the other section of sofa from the basement to the new room. And then that will be it as far as furniture we have going into the new room. We want to get an entertainment center and a TV for the room but that will happen within the next couple weeks or so. Our contractor should be dropping off the trim wood for the post tomorrow. We will see if he comes through with it. Then sometime after the 21st he will put the baseboard in (so he says).




3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
See my problem is I want to help out too much and I get yelled at by friends and family ;) I hate to sit back and let everyone do the work... I wish I could help out more with the baby's room. :(
No surprisingly not a lot of people have touched my belly... I guess the short woman looks too intimidating that people don't dare touch. LOL I feel lucky to have a small belly. I'm not starving myself or anything... just eating normally or when hungy in between meals. I have just been trying to stick to veggies and fruit when possible.
Post a Comment
<< Home