A Baby Story

Friday, January 14, 2005

TGIF...

Not that that means anything in our house. Every weekend is crazy - it would be nice just to have a quiet weekend together. OK enough complaining.

Tonight my girlfriend and her husband are coming over for dinner and a movie. We are also putting her hubby to work and they will help move two couches. :)

Tomorrow (Saturday) is our Baby Basic's Marathon. I say marathon because it is a 9am-5pm crash course of information that will probably scare the pants off of us. LOL! Normally it is a 4 week course but the hospital has a course for busy parents and it is an all day event. We have to bring 2 pillows and a blanket with us and I also have to remember to bring the admissions paperwork with me as well. I'm hoping we can get a tour of the nursery during the 8 hours we are there. I'm interested in seeing how Derrick reacts to the class. :)

On a pleasant note, I had a wonderful dream last night. I had a dream that I went into labor and without any pain and only one push Elizabeth was born. She also had a full head of hair. Can we say that I was having an optomistic dream? It would be very nice if I had no pain and it was a quick delivery!

Derrick also had a dream last night. He was at a picnic or something at his dad's house and of course he had a couple of beers. My mom had called him to say that I had gone into labor and he started panicing because he had had a couple of beers and didn't want to drive. He got in the car and started heading to the hospital and my mom called him again to tell him she was just kidding.

It's funny how we both were dreaming about me being in labor. I guess it is on both of our minds (I wonder why)... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home