Ultrasound
Had the ultrasound this morning. Unfortunately they didn't give us any pictures :( but it was nice to see our baby. We did get everything on video so I'm hoping that maybe I can pull it off of the tape somehow. The baby is head down and we got to see her little face. She turned away when we were trying to get a long look at her. :) Such a tease! Also saw her little toes and hand. And we verified again that she is a girl. Can't check too often! LOL
The technician estimated her weight at 7 lbs which is in the 76th percentile for this stage based upon various measurements. She has slowed down in her growth (which is a good thing) as she had a higher percentile last time we measured her. The tech seems to think that she will be a mid 8 pounder to low 9 should I go full term with her! Derrick just patted me on the shoulder when she said that. I told him in the car it's all his fault since he is so tall! He said he wasn't that big of a baby... I was actually bigger than he was at birth.
The technician estimated her weight at 7 lbs which is in the 76th percentile for this stage based upon various measurements. She has slowed down in her growth (which is a good thing) as she had a higher percentile last time we measured her. The tech seems to think that she will be a mid 8 pounder to low 9 should I go full term with her! Derrick just patted me on the shoulder when she said that. I told him in the car it's all his fault since he is so tall! He said he wasn't that big of a baby... I was actually bigger than he was at birth.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home