A Baby Story

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Thirteen Weeks Old

Our baby is 13 weeks old!


Things that are new:
- she is making new sounds
- when she "talks" she now will fluxuate her sounds up and down
- she is holding her head up a lot now
- she can giggle
- weight: roughly 14 or 15 pounds
- height: roughly 24+ inches

My mom and I thought we would see how she liked the exersaucer and if she could reach the base of it with her feet on the shortest setting. She could touch the bottom with her tippy toes. She did look a little swallowed up in the middle but she did enjoy sitting in it.

Here she is in her exersaucer:



Can we talk?


She also decided to use the edge as a teething ring LOL :


She was a really good girl today - happy and talking nonstop. It was a rough night for sleeping though. I put her in bed at 11:30pm and she woke up at 2:00am. I changed her, fed her and put her back to bed and she woke up at 6:30am. I changed her again and brought her back to my bed to feed her and we fell asleep until 9:30am. We then went downstairs and woke up grandma. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home