Winter's Back
Today was really cold! We went from 70 and 80 degree weather to a temperature in the 30s. I had to turn the heat back on today in the house.
Derrick left around 9am to go up to Canada with his dad to open up the cabin. They made it up there fine and will be coming back on Monday. :( I'm hoping this weekend goes by quickly.
Elizabeth and I played inside today. I didn't do much except try to straighten up the house a little.
Derrick left around 9am to go up to Canada with his dad to open up the cabin. They made it up there fine and will be coming back on Monday. :( I'm hoping this weekend goes by quickly.
Elizabeth and I played inside today. I didn't do much except try to straighten up the house a little.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home