No Sleep Day
Elizabeth was pulling a no sleep day today. She would fall asleep in my arms and when I went to put her down she would wake up. She was so tired she just kept crying. :(
We had more success with the bottle today. I got a little lazy and didn't feed her as much with the bottle as I have the last couple of days. But she still took quickly to it when I gave it to her.
Today there was a huge two block block sale in my mother-in-laws neighborhood. I met Derrick there tonight around 5:00pm and the three of us walked the blocks with Elizabeth. She did take a snooze during the drive to grandma's house but woke up when we got there. She did enjoy the ride in the stroller for a little while but started fussing. Luckily I brought the Bjorn carrier along with me and so we put her in that and she fell quickly asleep while we walked from house to house. I was pooped by the end because she is getting so heavy and we did a lot of walking today. Everyone was asking how old she was. One older woman shopping at the garage sales even gave her a blessing which I thought was very sweet. I'm not sure if she was a plain-clothed nun or just a nice woman to do that. I was touched by the gesture.
Tomorrow will be a busy day and I hope she will be good as my mom and I do some running around.
We had more success with the bottle today. I got a little lazy and didn't feed her as much with the bottle as I have the last couple of days. But she still took quickly to it when I gave it to her.
Today there was a huge two block block sale in my mother-in-laws neighborhood. I met Derrick there tonight around 5:00pm and the three of us walked the blocks with Elizabeth. She did take a snooze during the drive to grandma's house but woke up when we got there. She did enjoy the ride in the stroller for a little while but started fussing. Luckily I brought the Bjorn carrier along with me and so we put her in that and she fell quickly asleep while we walked from house to house. I was pooped by the end because she is getting so heavy and we did a lot of walking today. Everyone was asking how old she was. One older woman shopping at the garage sales even gave her a blessing which I thought was very sweet. I'm not sure if she was a plain-clothed nun or just a nice woman to do that. I was touched by the gesture.
Tomorrow will be a busy day and I hope she will be good as my mom and I do some running around.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home