A Baby Story

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Future Events

Today I got my AALL (American Association of Law Libraries) catalog in the mail. My coworker mailed it to me since I wasn't at work to receive it. It looks like it will be a great conference with a lot of good workshops. This year it is in San Antonio, TX in July. It is bound to be hot down there at that time of year. It's been 12 years or so since I have been down to Texas. I went there for a couple summers to visit my dad and his family when I was younger.

I am thinking of going but am worried about leaving Derrick to care for Elizabeth for 4 days 24 hours a day. I'm hoping he will listen for her at night since he is such a sound sleeper. I think he will be on full alert and won't sleep as soundly but I'm still worried. At least by the time the conference comes around he will have been caring for her during the day for roughly a month and a half. I'm hoping he will be more comfortable with her by then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home