A Baby Story

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Big Girl!

This morning we did Elizabeth's "exercise" of putting her on her belly to encourage her to to lift her head and strengthen her neck muscles. She did very well today! She was able to lift her head up a lot higher than she has the last couple of days.




When we hold her upright she has more control and she has begun to look around more turning her head back and forth.

Today we were supposed to have my girlfriend and her husband over to visit but she called me to say that she wasn't sure if they should come over. She had an awful sounding cough and thought it was just allergies. I told her I didn't know of allergies causing a cough and maybe we should postpone their visit until tomorrow - see how she's feeling then. I felt bad but didn't want to risk getting Elizabeth sick. I don't know how her immune system is after having the four shots Monday.

So Derrick and I ordered out chinese and ate dinner while Elizabeth was swinging away. We were shocked when she reached out and starting hitting the toy on the swing's tray with her right hand! And it wasn't an accident because she hit it about 6 times while staring at it. We were so impressed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home