Nine Weeks Old
Our big girl is 9 weeks old!

At this point:
- she can hold her head up for a longer time when upright
- her coos and gurgles are happening more and more
- she is wearing a new size diaper (size 2 Huggies)
- she has outgrown a couple outfits
- she's learning to suck her thumb better and is using it more and more

Today we all went for a walk with the dogs and Grandma Swartz in the beautiful weather. Elizabeth enjoyed the entire walk which is more than I can say for Twister. He was dragging his feet on the way back and looked like he wanted to lay down - he was pooped out. And he's the "jock" of our family... We will have to do walks more often to get his endurance back up.
Grandma Popovici came over for dinner and visited with Elizabeth. Tomorrow Elizabeth has her two month appointment in the morning tomorrow. I am not looking forward to it because it will be her first series of shots (four shots I think). She had one at the hospital and she cried when it first went in but she stopped crying shortly after. I can't imagine what she will possibly do with four shots. :(

At this point:
- she can hold her head up for a longer time when upright
- her coos and gurgles are happening more and more
- she is wearing a new size diaper (size 2 Huggies)
- she has outgrown a couple outfits
- she's learning to suck her thumb better and is using it more and more
Today we all went for a walk with the dogs and Grandma Swartz in the beautiful weather. Elizabeth enjoyed the entire walk which is more than I can say for Twister. He was dragging his feet on the way back and looked like he wanted to lay down - he was pooped out. And he's the "jock" of our family... We will have to do walks more often to get his endurance back up.
Grandma Popovici came over for dinner and visited with Elizabeth. Tomorrow Elizabeth has her two month appointment in the morning tomorrow. I am not looking forward to it because it will be her first series of shots (four shots I think). She had one at the hospital and she cried when it first went in but she stopped crying shortly after. I can't imagine what she will possibly do with four shots. :(




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home