Take Your Daughter To Work Day
Well it wasn't actually that day nationwide today but Elizabeth did go to work today with me so I could show her off to my coworkers. :) Today was the director's 5th year anniversary working at our library so they threw him a surprise breakfast party today. I called my boss at 9:00am to see if the environment was safe enough to bring her. I wasn't sure if there was still a smoke smell in the air or if it would be safe for a little one to be there. But it was ok.
She was a little flirt with my boss. He was getting all the smiles and laughs from her. It was funny to see her smiling and sticking out her tongue at him. My coworkers were going ga ga over her. I asked my coworker who is in charge of the passport facility in the library about a passport for her and she asked if I wanted to take her picture for it today. So we took several pictures of her since the lighting was bad the first couple pictures. I brought my camera and took a picture of her while they were working on the passport camera. She fell asleep during the picture taking. LOL

I was going to take her to daddy's work but she started getting cranky on the drive over and I was getting physically uncomfortable since it had been awhile since she ate on the one side.
She was a little flirt with my boss. He was getting all the smiles and laughs from her. It was funny to see her smiling and sticking out her tongue at him. My coworkers were going ga ga over her. I asked my coworker who is in charge of the passport facility in the library about a passport for her and she asked if I wanted to take her picture for it today. So we took several pictures of her since the lighting was bad the first couple pictures. I brought my camera and took a picture of her while they were working on the passport camera. She fell asleep during the picture taking. LOL

I was going to take her to daddy's work but she started getting cranky on the drive over and I was getting physically uncomfortable since it had been awhile since she ate on the one side.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home