A Baby Story

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Sleepy Day

Elizabeth woke up this morning at 6:30am and never really went back to sleep after eating. She was crying in her crib around 7:00am so I went and got her and brought her back to our bed. She ate a little more and fell asleep. I woke up to find that it was 10:00am and Derrick had left for work already. It was nice to be able to sleep in a little especially on such a gloomy day. It has been overcast and grey the whole day.

Today was Wonderoo day here and things are going well so far. :D Elizabeth also got her hair washed as I'm trying to get rid of the cradle cap that she has. :( I'm so glad her cheeks are smooth again after having the baby acne. She still has a little around her neck and chin but we are working on getting that cleaned up too.

Here's Elizabeth and her hair after her shampoo. It didn't want to lay flat today (but then again I waited until it was dry to try and comb it LOL).



We also had a milk explosion today as I was pumping some milk to freeze. I'm not sure how it happened but the pump suddenly started spitting milk out of the motor part of the device! Talk about a surprise. I hope it's ok and will continue to work. I think I might not have had the pump properly put together and after awhile of collecting the milk it had to spit it out... :( It seems to be working fine now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home