A Baby Story

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Success

We had success with the bottle tonight. Derrick came home from work today and I handed Elizabeth to him. After awhile she started crying and getting hungry so I went and grabbed a bottle and gave it to him. It took him a couple minutes but she finally took it and she ate it quickly. I ended up having to get him more to give her. I stayed out of the room most of the time. The one time she heard me she started pushing the nipple out of her mouth and Derrick gestured for me to get out of the room. LOL

It was a rough night for sleeping last night. She was up from 12:00am to 2:00am and then was up again at 5:30am. At 7:30am I had Derrick get her when she started crying. Elizabeth thought she was funny for keeping Mommy up. When I was rocking her in my arms around 1:30 trying to get her to sleep she was laughing and smiling. I told she wasn't funny for keeping Mommy up. Little stinker!

Other than that it was a typical day for Mommy and Elizabeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home