Reflection
I sometimes wonder if I am weird... That statement alone may sound strange. While reading on one of the greyhound boards about a woman that just had her first ultrasound done, I thought about how it seems so long ago that was me doing that. I also feel like I've never been pregnant. Sometimes I can't believe I'm a mother... It's like the realization hasn't hit me yet until I look down at the baby in my arms. And then not feeling remorseful for leaving Elizabeth with her dad last night... Don't get me wrong - I love my baby tremendously and am so grateful that she is a happy, healthy baby and I would do the process all again (and probably will in the future). But like I said I sometimes wonder if I am weird. Ah well just had to get that off my chest. :)
Elizabeth slept well last night. She went to bed around 11:30pm/12:00am and woke up around 6:15am. Derrick got her, changed her diaper, and brought her into me. I fed her while laying in bed and then we both fell asleep until 8:00am.
Elizabeth has been learning how to suck on her hand and fingers... Today this is the finger she chose - LOL:

Is this how you do it mom?:
Elizabeth slept well last night. She went to bed around 11:30pm/12:00am and woke up around 6:15am. Derrick got her, changed her diaper, and brought her into me. I fed her while laying in bed and then we both fell asleep until 8:00am.
Elizabeth has been learning how to suck on her hand and fingers... Today this is the finger she chose - LOL:

Is this how you do it mom?:




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home