A Baby Story

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Keep Moving Mommy!

Elizabeth is a little bossy... Today I was carrying her around in the Bjorn thinking it would keep her less cranky and it worked... I just had to keep moving! If I stopped to do something or if I sat down she would start fussing. Thankfully she fell asleep eventually and then I could stop and work on getting stuff ready for dinner or sit down for a minute.

She was probably paying me back for waking HER up this morning. Around 4:45am I was getting uncomfortable and had to have some relief so I woke her up, changed her diaper and fed her. The same thing happened at 7:30am. I had to wake her up because I needed to get her ready to go take my mom to an appointment at the bank. We also opened up a savings account for her while we were there since she already got some money from relatives. What a lucky girl! ;)

Elizabeth also was sucking on her hand a lot today. Not sure if she has put two and two together yet that if she brings her hand to her mouth she'll have something to suck on... But she is coming to accept her pacifier a little more. We still have to hold it while she sucks on it because she sucks too hard and it is constantly popping out of her mouth. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home