A Baby Story

Friday, March 11, 2005

Nice Birthday

I had a very nice birthday. Elizabeth and Derrick gave me a card when I woke up this morning. It was very sweet! Derrick went off to work and Elizabeth was a good girl during the day. Derrick got home around 6:30 or so and made me dinner. He made me clams casino and had some shrimp thawed for dinner too. It was wonderful! He remembered how upset I was that I couldn't (or rather didn't feel it was safe to) eat clams while pregnant and there were two parties we were at where they were being served. For dessert he made me strawberry shortcake and also made rice krispie treats. :)

I also got several calls during the day from family and friends. A lot of them sang to me too! LOL I couldn't have asked for a nicer birthday :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home