A Baby Story

Friday, March 11, 2005

Mommy's Birthday

Today's mommy's birthday and I decided to post something for her - don't tell her I can type else she'll have me typing for her in exchange for all the feedings I ask her for. She's old today - 3 decades old! She told me she wanted to have me before she was 30 and I arrived before that but just barely. :D I tried to go get her a gift today but I wasn't able to go very far with all my wiggling and kicking. The dogs weren't very helpful either. I asked Nasha for a ride and all she did was give me lots of kisses on the top of my head. Twister wasn't helpful either - all he did was keep nudging mommy for pets. What an attention hog! Luckily Daddy picked her up a card for me and it conveyed my feelings exactly!

Mommy doesn't seem to be bothered that she is turning 30. She laughs at her girlfriend - my Aunt Carolyn - who is telling everyone she will be celebrating the first anniversary of her 29th year in a couple months.

Well I better get back to the crib before she sees me... Daddy is going to try and come home somewhat early tonight for her birthday. I think she'll like that a lot since she hasn't really seen much of him.

Elizabeth Iris ~~$~~@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home