A Baby Story

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Elizabeth's Namesakes

Elizabeth got to meet the two women she was named after today.

Derrick drove my mom to a couple doctor's appointments today and then dropped her off at my grandmother's house. Because OSHA was on campus, he didn't know if they would be touring his lab and how late he would be at work. I said I would go pick my mom up later in the day. Because I would be in the area, he asked if I would stop by and see his grandparents too. I gave Elizabeth a quick sponge bath and we left a little while later.

This was my first "long" drive in three weeks. It felt weird to drive the 30 minutes to get to my old stomping grounds. :D It was also a little nerve wracking.

Elizabeth and I stopped at Derrick's grandparents house first and visited for an hour or two. They thought she was very sweet. While there she decided to fill her pants while being held by her great grandpa. Luckily I had filled/packed the diaper bag and brought it along.

Here's a photo of her with her Great Grandma Elizabeth "June" Swartz:


Here she is with Great Grandma and Grandpa Swartz:


After we left there we went to my grandmother's house. She was a good baby and slept most of the time we were there - after I fed her of course...

Here she is with Great Grandma Iris Schmidt:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home