Things you learn...
Here's a list of things I've learned since becoming a mom:
- Babies go through a lot of diapers
- Babies wrap you around their fingers
- Babies can put you on a diet plan - they want to eat when you are eating and they don't want to wait and let you know it
- Babies make you want to do nothing but pay attention to them
- Babies go through burp rags like crazy!
- Babies make a lot of laundry - between spit ups and diaper accidents
- Babies are a natural alarm clock - you hear them stir constantly
- Leaking boobs is no fun - especially first thing in the morning
- You learn how to optimize your time while they are napping
But you still have to love them :D I can't complain... She has been doing well during the day and night. Knock on wood she hasn't become colic-y. I weighed myself and found that I am back to 2 lbs above what I started at. I'm hoping I will lose a little more and get to a weight lower than what I was at...
Twister has lost some weight too unfortunately. I think the stress of the baby being home has gotten to him. He is still eating the same amount of food but he looks a little too skinny and you can see more ribs on him. We decided to start feeding him a couple extra cups of food a day in the hopes that it will put the pounds back on him. Nasha still looks the same so I'm glad of that. Bella has been real loving with the dogs lately too. I think she misses the attention from mama (even though I try to give her as much as possible). She came up on the bed today when I was feeding the baby and started rubbing her head on Nasha's head and ears. Poor baby...
- Babies go through a lot of diapers
- Babies wrap you around their fingers
- Babies can put you on a diet plan - they want to eat when you are eating and they don't want to wait and let you know it
- Babies make you want to do nothing but pay attention to them
- Babies go through burp rags like crazy!
- Babies make a lot of laundry - between spit ups and diaper accidents
- Babies are a natural alarm clock - you hear them stir constantly
- Leaking boobs is no fun - especially first thing in the morning
- You learn how to optimize your time while they are napping
But you still have to love them :D I can't complain... She has been doing well during the day and night. Knock on wood she hasn't become colic-y. I weighed myself and found that I am back to 2 lbs above what I started at. I'm hoping I will lose a little more and get to a weight lower than what I was at...
Twister has lost some weight too unfortunately. I think the stress of the baby being home has gotten to him. He is still eating the same amount of food but he looks a little too skinny and you can see more ribs on him. We decided to start feeding him a couple extra cups of food a day in the hopes that it will put the pounds back on him. Nasha still looks the same so I'm glad of that. Bella has been real loving with the dogs lately too. I think she misses the attention from mama (even though I try to give her as much as possible). She came up on the bed today when I was feeding the baby and started rubbing her head on Nasha's head and ears. Poor baby...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home