Elizabeth gets visitors
Today Elizabeth's Grandpa and Grandma Swartz (Derrick's dad and stepmother) came to visit her. She pretty much slept through the whole visit. Derrick's stepmother was nice and brought us a chicken casserole dish to heat up for dinner some night during the week.
Before they came I had thrown in a load of the baby's laundry in the wash. It's amazing how quickly a baby can go through burp clothes, blankets and clothes. I also washed the pad that we had been changing her on as she had a couple spit ups and other accidents on it.
Elizabeth's Grandma Popovici (my mom) came over to visit too. She helped me out with some of our laundry, held Elizabeth for a little while and then had dinner with us.
It was a nice day of visits. Elizabeth had also only awakened a couple times again during the night so I was somewhat rested for the visitors. :)
Before they came I had thrown in a load of the baby's laundry in the wash. It's amazing how quickly a baby can go through burp clothes, blankets and clothes. I also washed the pad that we had been changing her on as she had a couple spit ups and other accidents on it.
Elizabeth's Grandma Popovici (my mom) came over to visit too. She helped me out with some of our laundry, held Elizabeth for a little while and then had dinner with us.
It was a nice day of visits. Elizabeth had also only awakened a couple times again during the night so I was somewhat rested for the visitors. :)




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home