A Baby Story

Thursday, February 17, 2005

The second day home

Elizabeth still had a rough night and was up several times during the night. I was drained and felt like a zombie everytime I got up to change her or feed her. I felt bad because I kept nodding off while she nursed. We also left the TV on again all night for background noise for Elizabeth. She definitely had the poop thing down pat and had to laugh everytime we heard her go. A couple times she did it just after we cleaned her up and put a new diaper on. Less than 2 minutes!

Derrick had his night class tonight and left the house around 4 pm and got home close to 11 pm. It was our first long time away from each other since having the baby and since we have been home. Things went well although Derrick didn't want to leave us to go to school. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home