Saturday's Events
Today Grandma Popovici came over to visit Elizabeth as well as help me with the laundry, dogs, and other things around the house. The baby ate a lot today and had a lot of diapers too. But that's typical. :D She also has started something new - she talks while she eats. I don't know what she's saying but she's quite the conversationalist.
I also carried her around in the Bjorn carrier and she actually fell asleep in it for 30 minutes or so. I ended up taking her out because I thought she might be getting uncomfortable with her face leaning against the one strap.
Derrick went to work today to catch up on some work. He got there around 10 and didn't get home until close to 7. He got a lot done but not everything he wanted to.
I also carried her around in the Bjorn carrier and she actually fell asleep in it for 30 minutes or so. I ended up taking her out because I thought she might be getting uncomfortable with her face leaning against the one strap.
Derrick went to work today to catch up on some work. He got there around 10 and didn't get home until close to 7. He got a lot done but not everything he wanted to.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home