Changes...
Elizabeth lost her umbilical cord stump today. It was a little gross to me but I'm a wuss with some things. It has been dangling for a day or two now and finally fell off in her outfit. What was gross to me was it was a little goopy underneath it but it did scab up so now I can tolerate the look of it. :D
Elizabeth has also been sleeping better through the night. Her schedule the previous two nights has been to go to bed around 12 and then get up at 4:30 and at 7:00 am. So I have been getting some sleep. I've been trying to rest while she naps as well. Today she was a little stinker and wanted to eat a lot so I didn't get much rest during the day or a chance to do anything around the house.
Derrick took some pictures of me with the baby - his idea which surprised me. Usually I'm the one always running for the camera :D

Elizabeth has also been sleeping better through the night. Her schedule the previous two nights has been to go to bed around 12 and then get up at 4:30 and at 7:00 am. So I have been getting some sleep. I've been trying to rest while she naps as well. Today she was a little stinker and wanted to eat a lot so I didn't get much rest during the day or a chance to do anything around the house.
Derrick took some pictures of me with the baby - his idea which surprised me. Usually I'm the one always running for the camera :D





1 Comments:
That is a beautiful picture! Oh, and btw...I kept my son's stump. It's in his baby book. Ewww! I know!
Post a Comment
<< Home