Trying Something New
Today I decided to try and have Elizabeth sleep in her crib. I'm not sure how long a baby is suppose to use or rather can use a bassinet. She has slept in our room for three weeks now. I thought I would see how she slept in her comfy bed during the day.
Here she is sleeping in her crib for the first time:

Can you tell I worry about diaper leaks? LOL She actually took 3 naps in her crib and slept very well!
I think we are also going to try and introduce her to the bottle this week. We shall see. It will definitely make things easier when traveling with her. They suggest you introduce the bottle between 3 and 4 weeks of age and we hope it goes well.
I feel bad for Derrick. He has had such a rough semester and I wish I could help him out. Between having the baby, not sleeping well, OSHA popping up on campus, designing a new class and implimenting it, problems with our addition, and other things... He is just getting stressed out. I'm hoping he doesn't burn out! At least he has a spring break coming up and I'm hoping he can recover during that week.
Tonight he was supposed to go to my cousin's house to get a part on his car fixed before it falls off (trunk area) but he ended up having all the computers in his lab fry. He called me to ask me to call my cousin and tell him he wouldn't be out. He didn't leave work until 9:30pm. Poor guy... :(
Here she is sleeping in her crib for the first time:

Can you tell I worry about diaper leaks? LOL She actually took 3 naps in her crib and slept very well!
I think we are also going to try and introduce her to the bottle this week. We shall see. It will definitely make things easier when traveling with her. They suggest you introduce the bottle between 3 and 4 weeks of age and we hope it goes well.
I feel bad for Derrick. He has had such a rough semester and I wish I could help him out. Between having the baby, not sleeping well, OSHA popping up on campus, designing a new class and implimenting it, problems with our addition, and other things... He is just getting stressed out. I'm hoping he doesn't burn out! At least he has a spring break coming up and I'm hoping he can recover during that week.
Tonight he was supposed to go to my cousin's house to get a part on his car fixed before it falls off (trunk area) but he ended up having all the computers in his lab fry. He called me to ask me to call my cousin and tell him he wouldn't be out. He didn't leave work until 9:30pm. Poor guy... :(




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home