A Baby Story

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Road Trip

Derrick went to work today. He left early too in the hopes of getting a lot of stuff done today. :( My aunt invited my mother over to visit today and so Elizabeth and I drove her there. We had a nice visit. Elizabeth pretty much slept the whole time we were there.

Here she is with my aunt:


And with my uncle (my aunt's brother):


My uncle held her for an hour or more... I told him I'll have to hire him to come over and hold her since she slept so well in his arms. She even made him sleepy and they both had their eyes closed for some time.

Elizabeth and I headed home only to discover that Bella had found herself a new place to sleep while we were gone - Elizabeth's rocker/chair:



She also enjoyed playing with the little stuffed toys dangling from the bar attached to the rocker. What a silly kitty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home