Happy St. Patty's Day
What a good day it was today - luck of the Irish for me I guess. Elizabeth let me sleep in until 9:30am! It was so nice! And even then I could've slept in longer but she had gone 4 hours without eating and I was a little in agony physically.
She did sleep a lot today and I got a lot done around the house. I did her laundry, straightened up the kitchen, did the dishes, straightened up our bedroom, paid bills, and did some other stuff. It was a productive day. :)
She has also begun to smile a lot and react to us when we talk to her and has made some new noises. :) She also has developed baby acne. :( I feel so bad for her the poor thing... From what the books and the doctor say it's common for babies to get this in the 4th and 5th week of their development. All we can do is just keep her face and neck clean - there's nothing really to treat it with.
She did sleep a lot today and I got a lot done around the house. I did her laundry, straightened up the kitchen, did the dishes, straightened up our bedroom, paid bills, and did some other stuff. It was a productive day. :)
She has also begun to smile a lot and react to us when we talk to her and has made some new noises. :) She also has developed baby acne. :( I feel so bad for her the poor thing... From what the books and the doctor say it's common for babies to get this in the 4th and 5th week of their development. All we can do is just keep her face and neck clean - there's nothing really to treat it with.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home