A New Week Begins...
Last night Elizabeth and I fell asleep at 9:30pm and didn't wake up until 2:45am. I got up and fed Elizabeth and had a hard time getting her back to sleep. She didn't want to go back to sleep but finally at 4:15am she went back to sleep and slept until 8:30am.
We tried something new today... Well actually we started last night. After getting a lesson from Jan on how to make a Wonderoo smaller I put one on Elizabeth. She slept in it last night until 2:45am and then I put a disposable diaper on her. At 8:30am I put another Wonderoo on her and for the rest of the day used the cloth diapers. They work great as far as I can tell. :D It's weird to change a diaper and only toss the wipe... :D
Here's Elizabeth in her Wonderoo:

She has a cute little pumpkin butt while she wears them. LOL
Twister is moping around the house today. He got used to all the company we have been having the last couple days and then the culmination yesterday with 17 people to give him pet pets. :D He doesn't know what to do today with less attention.
We tried something new today... Well actually we started last night. After getting a lesson from Jan on how to make a Wonderoo smaller I put one on Elizabeth. She slept in it last night until 2:45am and then I put a disposable diaper on her. At 8:30am I put another Wonderoo on her and for the rest of the day used the cloth diapers. They work great as far as I can tell. :D It's weird to change a diaper and only toss the wipe... :D
Here's Elizabeth in her Wonderoo:

She has a cute little pumpkin butt while she wears them. LOL
Twister is moping around the house today. He got used to all the company we have been having the last couple days and then the culmination yesterday with 17 people to give him pet pets. :D He doesn't know what to do today with less attention.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home