Busy Day
Today I woke up a little groggy and unbalanced. Don't know why I was feeling this way unless it was due to crappy sleep. I got up and felt like I was drunk when I walked. Thankfully it went away after awhile and I could walk normally. What a way to start a day.
Derrick went to work early this morning. He had a meeting with his coworkers to go over an instrument with a vendor and then afterwards he was going to lunch with them. In the afternoon, he went to my school and went to a presentation that his mentor from Clarkson University was giving in the biology department. He was looking forward to seeing her again as he lost touch with her about his research awhile back. He is hoping to get that going again and make a little extra money.
My mom called this morning and offered to come over and help me clean the house. I thought that would be a nice idea and so she took a taxi over to my house. We got a lot done during the day. My mom did her laundry and mine and cleaned the finished basement. I worked on the first floor doing dishes and straightening up the house. I also tried tackling the upstairs a little. It was a big help as I am expecting company tomorrow and we have Elizabeth's baptism on Sunday. We are having a little reception at our house afterwards.
My mom and I also tried Elizabeth's baptismal dress on her to make sure it fit her. If it didn't fit we would have to take it back Friday when we are out and about. She looks so cute in it! What do you think?



I don't know if we will use the bonnet (Elizabeth seemed to like it even though it was a little big on her LOL). Excuse the plastic under her. I didn't want her dress to get dog and cat hair on it. :D
Derrick came home, we ate dinner and he took my mom back to her apartment. When he got back he cleaned up his papers and items that were on the first floor and hung up a picture in Elizabeth's room.
We also gave Elizabeth a bath. She didn't care for it too much this time and did some crying. Not sure what was different than last time but she may have been a little tired...
Overall it was a very productive day. :D
Derrick went to work early this morning. He had a meeting with his coworkers to go over an instrument with a vendor and then afterwards he was going to lunch with them. In the afternoon, he went to my school and went to a presentation that his mentor from Clarkson University was giving in the biology department. He was looking forward to seeing her again as he lost touch with her about his research awhile back. He is hoping to get that going again and make a little extra money.
My mom called this morning and offered to come over and help me clean the house. I thought that would be a nice idea and so she took a taxi over to my house. We got a lot done during the day. My mom did her laundry and mine and cleaned the finished basement. I worked on the first floor doing dishes and straightening up the house. I also tried tackling the upstairs a little. It was a big help as I am expecting company tomorrow and we have Elizabeth's baptism on Sunday. We are having a little reception at our house afterwards.
My mom and I also tried Elizabeth's baptismal dress on her to make sure it fit her. If it didn't fit we would have to take it back Friday when we are out and about. She looks so cute in it! What do you think?



I don't know if we will use the bonnet (Elizabeth seemed to like it even though it was a little big on her LOL). Excuse the plastic under her. I didn't want her dress to get dog and cat hair on it. :D
Derrick came home, we ate dinner and he took my mom back to her apartment. When he got back he cleaned up his papers and items that were on the first floor and hung up a picture in Elizabeth's room.
We also gave Elizabeth a bath. She didn't care for it too much this time and did some crying. Not sure what was different than last time but she may have been a little tired...
Overall it was a very productive day. :D




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home