A Baby Story

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Gorgeous Day!

The sun came out today and according to our thermometer it was 74 (but it may have been a false higher reading since it was in the sun). The weather channel reported 68. I opened up the windows and the door of the house since it was so gorgeous out.

Elizabeth and I went for our first walk in the stroller around 2:00pm. She enjoyed most of the walk but as we were walking back down the block towards the house she started fussing. But before that she was smiling and laughing a little. It was great to get out in the sun and listen to the birds chirping.

The nice weather inspired me to do some spring cleaning of my closet and I pulled out all of my maternity clothes to store away for use in the future.

Twister was cute with the baby tonight. I had Elizabeth sleeping on our bed since she fell asleep while she was eating. Twister jumped up on the bed and laid next to her.



He left and came back and laid next to her a second time:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home