Another Sunny Day
We are just having a wonderful warm weather streak this weekend. Today Derrick and I worked outside in the yard and on the house while Elizabeth hung out in her stroller. She enjoyed being outside and looked around. A couple of the neighbors came over to see her and she smiled for them. Our neighbor who had the twins came over and said that her two were still in 'lock down' but maybe next week they could come outside. :D She did show us some pictures of them and they are just adorable!
I did a lot of raking of the yard and Derrick worked on fixing some things on the roof of the addition and the garage. We got a lot done today. Elizabeth fell asleep in her stroller and slept for an hour or two. The fresh air knocked her out.

We got to sleep in this morning too. We stayed in bed until 10:30am which was a nice change. Elizabeth got up around 7:30am and I brought her back to our bed where I fed her and she fell asleep.
The dogs had a little spring fever today too. They wanted to be outside while we worked. When I came in to feed the baby they were running around the house chasing each other. Twister also was crying because he wanted to be outside enjoying the nice weather. I can't wait until we get our fence installed. Hopefully that will happen this year.
Twister hanging out:
I did a lot of raking of the yard and Derrick worked on fixing some things on the roof of the addition and the garage. We got a lot done today. Elizabeth fell asleep in her stroller and slept for an hour or two. The fresh air knocked her out.

We got to sleep in this morning too. We stayed in bed until 10:30am which was a nice change. Elizabeth got up around 7:30am and I brought her back to our bed where I fed her and she fell asleep.
The dogs had a little spring fever today too. They wanted to be outside while we worked. When I came in to feed the baby they were running around the house chasing each other. Twister also was crying because he wanted to be outside enjoying the nice weather. I can't wait until we get our fence installed. Hopefully that will happen this year.
Twister hanging out:




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home