A Baby Story

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Mama's Busy Day

I got a lot done today and most of it with Elizabeth riding in her carrier on my chest. I did our laundry, the baby's laundry, the baby's cloth diapers, put all the clean clothes away, stripped the bed, straightened up two cupboards in the bathroom, did the dishes, shredded old bills, dusted, cleaned the microwave, and took out the garbage. I just had a burst of energy today - no I'm not pregnant and in nesting mode. LOL It was great to get a lot accomplished.

Here's Elizabeth today. She looks like a totally different baby in this picture:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anne Marie. Been looking around for some information to help me on my old bills. A friend told me your blog on this post might be of some help. Need to find out more information concerning http://www.livechathelp.com. This blog does not seem to be the best of places...but no harm done in trying. Great blog though! I'll have to check you all out later. Take care!

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home