Canine Babysitters
Not to play favorites...
The dogs also applied for the job of babysitter for Elizabeth.
Here they both are watching over her (not sure if you can see Nasha in the background with her head on Twister):

Here's a closeup of Twister with Elizabeth:

Daddy was off today but went over to our alma mater and picked up some glassware from his former boss in the stock room he used to work at. He also went to a safety presentation while there figuring he would be able to apply some of the stuff to his job. He then took the glassware back to work and came home from there.
Elizabeth and I did some stuff around the house since we are having company tomorrow. I also went through my closet and some rubbermaid bins I had full of clothes and took out what I didn't think I would wear anymore. Most of it is going to Salvation Army. I pulled out some shirts and t-shirts that I thought my mom might want. Other than that it was a normal day for Elizabeth and I.
The dogs also applied for the job of babysitter for Elizabeth.
Here they both are watching over her (not sure if you can see Nasha in the background with her head on Twister):

Here's a closeup of Twister with Elizabeth:

Daddy was off today but went over to our alma mater and picked up some glassware from his former boss in the stock room he used to work at. He also went to a safety presentation while there figuring he would be able to apply some of the stuff to his job. He then took the glassware back to work and came home from there.
Elizabeth and I did some stuff around the house since we are having company tomorrow. I also went through my closet and some rubbermaid bins I had full of clothes and took out what I didn't think I would wear anymore. Most of it is going to Salvation Army. I pulled out some shirts and t-shirts that I thought my mom might want. Other than that it was a normal day for Elizabeth and I.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home