Feline Babysitter
We don't need a babysitter... We have one right in the house! :D Bella has recently started cuddling me again at night and this morning she cuddled Elizabeth while she was laying in our bed:


Today Elizabeth rode around in her carrier on me while I made apple crisp and homemade applesauce. I'm trying to use up the apples that we got last fall since they are starting to go bad now that their storage area isn't cold anymore.
She slept a lot today while riding in the carrier. She woke up at 4:30am this morning wet and hungry. I was falling asleep in the rocking chair while she ate. I'm no longer used to getting up that early so it was rough for me. At least she slept until 8:30am so I could get some sleep.
The day defintely flew by...


Today Elizabeth rode around in her carrier on me while I made apple crisp and homemade applesauce. I'm trying to use up the apples that we got last fall since they are starting to go bad now that their storage area isn't cold anymore.
She slept a lot today while riding in the carrier. She woke up at 4:30am this morning wet and hungry. I was falling asleep in the rocking chair while she ate. I'm no longer used to getting up that early so it was rough for me. At least she slept until 8:30am so I could get some sleep.
The day defintely flew by...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home